Thursday, June 17, 2004

soccer

Here's a topic, which will arouse interest of many guys and bore many gals to sleep.

For me, i hardly find soccer interesting, which may make me inadequate of being a male.
There was this incident of me not being able to name any MAN U player and the whole PE class got push-ups for punishment.... that PE teacher is a freak!

Today! i placed my bet on a soccer match... switzerland vs england. I was hoping that i'll be introduced to this soccer culture, that makes my kind of human so mad and crazy. i wanted to feel the agony and the thrill they have been experiencing.

Instead, i was not concerned about the match at all, i only wanted the results.
So soccer won't get me interested, gambling does

by the way, england won by 3, which means i lost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home