Monday, July 03, 2006

FOC skaters

Sunday, east coast park

Lazy to describe, so I'll only say it's fun

Shermaine's blog has more.

And I've decided to buy my own roller blades, hopefully they won't cost too much







And here's the video



yea... can see we're pros right

I realised it happened more than 24hours ago. The best part is I have not slept from then till now... After the skating session I went back home to do work, chatted on msn till 3, played minesweeper with Huiping till 5 and listened to music till I had to go to school. Met up with Collin for the taking over and then went for lessons. Then I went home before I went to meet Huiping to pass her the 10 yrs series and then off to gym with Timothy. Exercise for 45mins and we proceeded to meet lionel for the dinner and the ice cream feast. Reached home and started Msn-ing again!!!!!

So much time on msn... time for a good sleep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home