Sunday, July 16, 2006

july

So many things happened. Senior camp, sentosa, swimming, chalet, drill comm training.

With all these came realisation.... I am generally happier when I occupy myself with many things to do....

And then came horror...... all the above are linked with NPCC

So my life now is filled with only NPCC and that boring intersem module



And i also realised I'm attracted to girls who are

a) bespectacled and look studious
b) tomboyish
c) eccentric

but not all of the above

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! http://www.parishiltonvideo7.info real estate install surveillance systems Business insurance magazine iv

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home