Thursday, August 03, 2006

back from slackers camp

If you're wondering where I have been, i was going through an extension of the npcc foc, also known as slackers' camp. In this camp, we locked ourselves in the bunk and played rounds after rounds of lao sai dai dee, bridge and 99. We also had picnic at the art fac where they have carpet grass on the rooftop that pokes your skin if you sit on it. So far so good...

Which reminds me.... I skipped another camp to go for this slackers' camp and I'm feeling very guilty about it. Chongmeng tried very hard to get us involved and we even promised to go for the hall camp. It was also a good opportunity to meet up with old hallmates since i've moved out sometime ago, but I really couldn't make it. Arggg..... guilty!

I shall not make anymore empty promises in the future.

sorethroat and slight flu.... maybe this is punishment

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home