Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ready to launch

I've got a happy problem

I'm going to figure how I can afford to stay on my own in 2 years time. My dream is a one bedroom studio in a service apartment but that's going to burn a big hole in the pocket.

Alternatively, maybe an opportunity to outstation will do?

Or maybe I can hope that the stock market CAN perform better than expectations so I need not worry about the financial issues

Or should I buy toto every CNY?

Whichever... it's going to happen!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i think the simpliest solution to your happy problem will be outstation.. shouldnt be too tough with AV right? =)

like that you better not get attached in these 2 years.. haha.. that will make this tougher =P

3:18 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

What a surprise bro...

i wish to be outstation too :) May not be soon... but if I can... woohooo

And I agree that being attached can complicate e otherwise simple happy life. But if someone can convince me otherwise, who knows?

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well keep a lookout with those whose feet you are stamping on every week.. haha.. that worked for me.. it might for you too.. hee

*but then.. its more of you convincing someone then the other way round.. haha..*

5:04 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

both ways bro :) Goota be convinced before you convince isn't it...

we should meet up again!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup we should =)

hope your foot injury (being stepped on) is recovering

6:27 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

I'll look forward to the end of your exams bro...

GY's back

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home