Thursday, December 30, 2004

my last entry of the year.... some reflections

b4 i go on, allow me some time to slap myself.... for dropping and breaking my camera (luckily it's still functioning)... for joining so many ccas and cant commit in any... for neglecting my work... for not doing many productive things in year 2004

done! (i din really slap myself, but really felt the urge to do so)

it's the last day of the year, but i'm not ready fot the new year yet. the ending of the year isn't a happy one. tho i was expecting much of 2005, it seems i'm the one expected for many things... i'm afraid i can't manage.

8 subjects, 3 ccas, 2 tuition kids, hall activities and some other commitments...

i'm so envious of ppl who got straight As for exams... i've decided that i'll work towards that next yr... while managing my ccas and other commitments well. that is to say, i must stop myself from stoning and playing.

some reflections:

i've been busier in my holidays than my sch days. bz with gatherings, courses, duties and stuffs...
i was so bz that i din even haf time to fall sick, but i did.

while lying on bed dying, i was so desperate to get off the bed. i felt handicapped for not being able to resume my normal activities when there's so much things to do. den realisation slapped my face hard..... i had been lying on bed most of my waking hrs even when i'm healthy...
i feel really guilty. hence, i've decided that once i restore my health, i shall work myself to death.

disasters that are happening in the world are also affecting me. i think it's very likely that one day we'll die of the most unexpected way, in an unexpected time. this phrase holds meaning for me now, live like there's no tomorrow. being the fortunate ones, i think we let down others if we waste our lives.

year 2005, it feels like any other time in my life, but it's surely more significant than i think.
For many ppl will be stepping into a different phase of life, bmt, sispec friends going to ord. lionel going overseas, no more weekend buddy. many friends joining the workforce soon, good luck!
for me, it'll be juz another cycle of wat i had in 2004, except i'm going to work harder.

zzz monster... go away

side note
i'm impressed. tho depressing, this time has shown me the best in human. ppl who r helping the tsunami victims, i admire u.