Tuesday, November 16, 2004

i'm finally having a long holiday.. after 3 long years....

The only one i'm free to do what i want to do that is, here's the situation:

I have
1) plenty of time + 2) no money = 3) no idea on what i should do

Taking a job is out of question, not after i've been slogging my life away b4 this.

to continue the eqn....
1) plenty of time + 3) no idea on what i should do = 4) i can live without a sense of purpose for the next 2 months (not that my purpose in life is always defined)
...

4) describes how my past week was spent. Sleeping whenever i feel like it, the concept of day and night doesn't matter anymore. My body does not function in accordance to the 24hr cycle routinely. I get hungry at irregular hrs. And i eat different numbers of meals everyday.

the eqn goes on
4) i can live without a sense of purpose + 5) too much rotting = 6) makes me feel like i'm dying

Afterall, I can't sleep 20 hrs a day or watch a movie marathon for one whole week... i need alternatives to cheap entertainments

7) homeostatis - 6) me feeling dead = 8) muz get myself a life

arggggggggggggggg...... but wat alternatives to cheap entertainments???


2 Comments:

Blogger - DunK - said...

Go back hall and play WC with whoever you find alive n kicking there. Go to orchard and do pple watching. Go jog 197 n 199 road til you are panting and then go sleep. =D

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Meridia people successful weight loss story Travel to south america goverment alerts Temple university history department Waterbed oak platform bed with drawers

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home