Sunday, March 23, 2008

Visit to the giant tortoise



The Kusu island trip wasn't that bad afterall...



We set off on a ferry leaving the busy city behind. The city view from the sea was quite pretty. It was quite different from the view in changi or tanah merah.

And then we reached this little island. This is taken with Chee Kiong's 1.4k dollars camera. Haha. So niceWe managed to convince Yuwen that she was the only one who has never visited the island before. Haha. Anyway, Chee kiong told us Kusu Island is actually tortoise island. A giant tortoise that came to Singapore to stay.
And we proceeded to the wishing well. We happened to have a few pockets full of coins and I think we threw everything in. hahaha. It was said that your wish would only come true if your coin hits one of the bells, and I got it on my first try! The only problem was I didn't know what I wished for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home