Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tomorrow's the presentation to LTA, which means it's the final presentation that I have to do. So i'm quite determined to make this a really good one. However, the program seems to run slower on my laptop. Every frame takes over half a minute to render, which means it's probably very hard to convince them that it's suitable for real time usage.

Just got to hope that the computers in LTA are much faster than my laptop, which is really a big hope. Haha. I just wonder how commercial software use median filtering without taking time. That's for tomorrow to worry. :)

Anyway, I was reminded that I've been very extreme in doing things recently. Someone told me I sounded very passive and m trying too hard to convince myself that I'm alright, which is quite true ah. Recently been a bit siao siao in handling things. But i really feel i'm getting better already. Just that the past few months of passive thinking is still affecting the behaviour. Emotions are not that easy to control sometimes, and I try to do what i can. Made some mistakes here and there but it doesn't matter. I'm not really afraid of screwing up now. I'm more afraid of inaction.

I know it's probably time to gain new perspectives, so i'm taking time off to re-evaluate my situation. Already planning for a holiday in less than 2 weeks, can't wait for that to come. Haha. And I've decided to get myself drunk there since i don't have to get home to explain why I went drinking. Maybe I can crash one or two lectures as well just to see what it's like. Really wonder how they teach computing or maths in chinese.

Hope I can see things in a different light after this trip. That's if I don't get lost in China. Not very funny when i think about it.

Zhongyi, after this trip... you must come back to face your problems alright.... you can't always run away from them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home