Thursday, August 14, 2008

Somehow it feels like I've lost the ability to organize my thoughts. Here's random rojak

A few interesting ideas came to mind recently, but I forgot what they are soon enough. I only remember this weird dream with a man throwing daggers at me because I failed to perform a magic trick. funny.

At work, it's new things everyday with new challenges. Nothing much to complain but I just hope I can go even faster. Tomorrow shall be the day I'll finish that proposal I ought to finish long ago... I hope......

Meeting up with the HRM friends was really fun. One of the best sundays I got in a long time. But I probably will need to commit my sundays to do something more productive... maybe blading?

Cab fare to robinson road in the morning is 30 dollars..... BASKET

Just found that so many friends are working in the same area. And food in CBD is as cheap as what we get in school... so shiok

It still comes back to me when I sleep at night. But now, I don't want to blame myself anymore. Just found myself quite foolish in the first half of the year. But like what they say, if it doesn't kill you it'll only make you stronger. Who are you to tell me all these things anyway?

And... I know circumstances are different and I'm adjusting to the new lifestyle. At the expense of not meeting up and catching up with friends. And I do give selective attention. But then, nothing I can do because there's only 24 hours a day. And I enjoy the new life too much to revert back to my old lifestyle. So we'll see how this goes.

Heavy flu.........

Saving up to go into investment in december. Recently knew a friend who's a trader and his job sounds damn good. Probably can learn more from him since he's just working beside my workplace.

Super running nose

Waraku is damn nice lah................

Scratch on my watch and it really pains my heart to see its pretty face scarred.... argggg.... but like all things, it'll become invisible after a while. I ought to learn to take care of my things

burp

Thinking of going for a good massage. Maybe foot reflexology would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home