Sunday, September 12, 2010

Once in a while, I come across people who can inject a dose of inspiration into my otherwise boring life.

I envy people who can identify themselves with their passion. They will never think twice telling others who they are.

I am a runner, I run. I am a dancer, I dance. I am doctor, I save lives. I am a web designer, I make websites.

Simple statements, but it's already good signs that they are passionate in what they do. I mean, if you ask me who I am, I'll probably say, "I'm a sales engineer, I'm doing it for the money. I am not a dancer nor a singer, I'm picking them up to distract myself from work"

.............

Just over a year ago, it used to be " I'm a technology pusher, I move technology :D*"

* - I miss those times :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home