Friday, August 13, 2004

THE SINGAPORE IDOL

that show is fantastic
judges are serious abt their work, sporeans proved to be very very talented ( and some very very funny)
well done, producers of s'pore idol... well done, judges.. well done, gurmit... well done s'poreans....
it's much more than expectation (i expected someone to imitate simon cowell.), but it seems we're going to have our own style of the spore idol

of course, the auditions shown on tv weren't frm very first round... cos my friend went to the first round and he din make it.... he told me the judges weren't the same. It just makes me wonder how ppl like steven who performed a striptease, the lemon tree guy and the banana man managed to get pass the first round.

It was a media circus my friend claimed. they were looking for entertainers instead of singers. I think they pass the very talented and the very CMI kinda ppl into the actual recorded auditions.... my friend weren't in one of the 2