Friday, January 21, 2005

My com is attacked!!!

ARRRGGGGGGG

Loggin into singnet took 15mins... loading inbox took another 15mins... sending an email took a decade.... and when all the loading was done.... ERROR!!! CLICK ON THE REFRESH BUTTON!!! (that was at least a 300 words email)

For once, i shouted KNN at an object that will never respond to my frustration ..... (my mom, however, responded quite violently... a smack on the head). I felt strong urge to throw my metal bottle at the monitor screen...

My home PC is such a disaster.... after countless times of remedy work and virus scanning, there are still so many hidden viruses that my software can't detect.... i can't choose my homepage... my connection seems slower than a 56k connection, opening my winamp takes forever and the computer will hang right after.......

pls dun tell me i have to reformat...... ARGGGGGGGGG