Sunday, April 10, 2005

no title

In a team game, the most terrible thing that can happen is to be the fu*ker of the game. Your every pass gets intercepted, your every shot gets rejected, and your every movement opposes your own team members more than the opponents. And once you find yourself in tht kind of situation, you sink deeper into it. You wonder if the team will actually do better without you, and in your desperate attempts to redeem yourself, you miss more shots and lose control of the game. Yesterday i nearly became the fu*ker of the game, if not for the fact that i redeemed myself with some luck in the last few moments. I became half a fu*ker.

I don't feel abit of stress even though the exams is five days away. Last sem i did the naruto marathon during exams period, this sem i have the extended version of LOTR. The only thing that is giving me problem is LMSC. Wa lau, i'm going to have my exams soon leh..... why am i still tied down with so many things.... I know i won't study anyway lah, but worrying about anything else is the last i want to have for this difficult time. If i have to worry about something, i might as well worry about my studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home