Saturday, March 26, 2005

DINNER

Dinner was at hall 10, and I was playing host to my sector. Around the table sat my juniors, justin and me. I swear our table was the noisiest table in the function hall... and in such context, noise is good.

A few things i have to say

1) DINNER WAS GOOD... I'm talking about the dishes. Sushi, tempura, croake (potato cake... how to spell ah?), popcorn chicken (actually it's chicken in flour), and many other dishes i can't name. I'm glad because i was playing host, and because i had my fill.

2) DINNER WAS GOOD... again. I'm talking about the place. NTU hall 10... such convenient place for me. Tho some commented the setting was like a wake.... din matter.

3) DINNER WAS GOOD... This time i'm talking about the company. Tho none share my age, the talking and joking were extremely pleasant. It's strange how ppl i've hardly met can be more pleasant than friends i've known for long. Maybe NPCC cadets tend to gravitate toward one another.

A BIG thank you to Collin and whoever planned this dinner. Thanks for being generous in rewarding the crowd controllers, who of course, deserve that treat. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home