Wednesday, April 13, 2005

pizza, way to set priority, and job lobang

After much thought, i've finally decided... It'll be Pizza hut after physics paper... large chicken supreme... waaaa... i should be thinking about the equations now.

Sir justin once told me that NTU is like a hamster cage, and now i'm beginning to feel like a hamster. It has been so long since i'm last in touch with the world outside. It feels so much like confinement in NS. I can't wait to sink my teeth into the large chicken supreme pizza, the closest ntu canteens can offer is garlic bread...

The only good thing about staying in sch is that there'll always be ppl around. I can knock on some doors to ask for maths solutions even at 2 am. Or i can even get running buddies. We just formed a ponding party and ponded Danny 3 hrs ago.

argggg... can't get my mind off the pizza.

Speaking about Danny, i think he went to watch liverpool's match cos i heard weiyuan asked him yesterday. Weiyuan has this strange logic... exams are frequent but liverpool getting into semi is rare, so supporting liverpool has top priority.

I have a job lobang.... my friend's friend is looking for males between arggg.. can't remember.. ppl around 21 to 25 i think.. to be research volunteers. It involves a period of 15 days stay , 4 outpatientvisits and 1 follow-up visit. It's a eat medicine- sleep- watch tv -draw blood kind of research. 2.2k for 15days stay. No side effect... contact me if interested...

I'll be going if i'm not returning to my camp. Talk about hamsters, the lab mouse job is so fitting.