Saturday, October 29, 2005

Studying on the computer table is impossible

The computer is one monster machine that is able to enslave me for a long time. I can spend hours on the computer before I remember my exams are a week away. I give in to distractions too easily, no self-control at all.

Listening to online radio has become a daily routine. When I was doing my O's, I tuned in to yes933. It gave me alot of mental support because from the dedications, I knew I wasn't the only one burning midnight oil. Later, when I was studying for A's, I switched to perfect 10 because I thought Glenn ong was funnier. Then came NS and the only thing I hear was "F#CK YOU UNDERSTAND??!!" followed by my eager reply "YES SIR!!!" I stopped listening to radio stations since. Recently, I listen to yes933 again but with a different objective. I want to learn how the DJs talk.

I'm envious of DJs, talk cock and earn money. I wouldn't mind joining them if I have whatever it takes, too bad I don't. I'm bad at talking. I can't even find topics to fill the awkward silences when conversing with people, let alone doing public speaking. DJs talk as if they have endless topics to talk about, endless inspirations. Most importanly, they're able to attract people with what they say, and that's a really useful skill. Hope I can talk like them.

Besides listening to online radio, I was checking out this singer on the web. 张靓颖 (don't know if the characters will appear on the blog because the last time it didn't). New singer in china and I think her voice is damn good. She looks lovely and chio too... potential idol... haha. If her albums make it to singapore, I'll definitely support.

The rest of the night was spent reading blogs. I took a break from the normal routine of clicking on rockson or xiaxue and ended up blog-hopping instead. Lionel blogs once in a blue moon. My old favourite tammy blogs once in a purple moon. JJ has completely forgotten he has a blog. I think the only people on my list who still blog frequently are Dunstan and Steven. Then, I realised Dunstan has links to quite a few good blogs. Good because many of them are chio bus(wahaha) and they also have good language and writing skills. A good change from Rockson's and Xiaxue's writings. Dunstan, if you're reading this..... You have many pretty girls surrounding you sia!! HAHAHA... and happy birthday.......

To end this entry, I'll talk about what I observed in the toilet. 2 days ago, while unleashing an angry gush of water, I saw some ants hanging in the air. On closer observation, it was actually a spiderweb with ants trapped on it. The next two days, I return to the spot frequently to check how big the spider is, only to find that the spider has yet to claim its preys. That's very strange because I thought spiders check on their webs frequently. Was the spider flushed away???