Sunday, October 09, 2005

family

Recently, my brother reminded me of some family problems which I had forgotten completely. I think I ought to spend more time with my family, ignorance isn't always bliss.

In the midst of getting my head heavy with different thoughts, I watched Deuce Bigalow and enjoyed it throughly. It was ultra sweet. Comedy filled with heart warming scenes, lame and touching at the same time. The only problem was I rented the DVD and found that channel 5 was screening the same show.

After the show, I got back to my thoughts, this time with some inspirations cos the movie had encouraged me quite abit. I wondered why all the drama in the family happen when I'm not around. My father and mother seems ok in front of me, except that their conversation never go beyond the superficial. I guess they don't want to make me worry, but I still can sense there's totally no trust and communication between them anymore. They're just 2 strangers living together bounded by responsibilities like us.

I wish there's something I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home