Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Fighting the living fossil

I'm not writing about my teacher...

As I was brushing my teeth, I felt a sensation at my right foot. Something was fiddling with my toes. I looked down at my foot and to my horror, I saw a GIANT cockcroach resting on my foot!!! Chicken nehneh!!! Pleasant surprise at 3 am...

I stared at the cockcroach for a while as it scavenged for dead skin and rotten flesh. I then moved my foot a little so that the cockcroach would move away. It did.... and I traced its movement all the way towards Weihao's door. I felt very tempted to open Weihao's door so that it becomes his problem, but cannot be so evil lah. I have a feeling this cockcroach was "reared" in my room because I saw a baby size cockcroach some time back and I do have funny sensations at my feet when I sleep.

I armed myself with a slipper and moved towards Weihao's door where it was resting. I thought it's pretty ridiculous to attack the cockcroach there because Weihao would think I'm mad for banging his door in the middle of the night. So I waited for the cockcroach to move to the side of the door where I launched my first attack... PAING!!!! missed.... and I got the cockcroach flying towards me in retaliation. It barely missed my face as I dodged. I quicky returned to my room for plan B..... SHIELDTOX!!!

Carrying what I thought was Shieldtox, I returned to the bathroom again. The cockcroach was happily resting on a wall, totally forgotten the near death experience a moment ago. I sprayed at the cockcroach and the whole bathroom smelled nice. I realised I was holding the air freshener instead of the pesticide, but it was just as deadly. The cockcroached slipped from the wall and fell into the hole where the water is drained and it drowned there (I think), but just in case the cockcroach managed to survive... I added water and shampoo into the sewer. I gave the cockcroach a sparkling clean death!

That ended my little adventure in my boring life. Back to the lecture notes....