Thursday, February 09, 2006

I realise... I can finally move on

The day started badly. I woke up an hour late and quickly rushed to school. Slept in the iHUB till I drooled too much to attract attention. Had lunch at NIE but didn't order what I wanted. Searched the library but didn't find any interesting book. Met up with kean to go to HTA together and spent alot of time there. Was late for unit meeting but still able to catch the important details. Bus ride home was fairly interesting, but reached home to find I lost my MD.

Nothing significant happened... I just suddenly have this strength to overcome the barrier I wasn't able to for the past 2 months........ POWER~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» »

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home