Saturday, November 05, 2005

riinnnnnggggggggggggg

Every afternoon I wake, I find my alarm clock on the floor in pieces. Fortunately it still works after fixing back the pieces. I like to believe that I'm not the one knocking the alarm clock to the floor but the hands always stop at the time I'm supposed to wake. I tried putting the alarm clock further beyond my normal reach yesterday but it still ended up on the floor when I wake. I'm really worried I'll not wake for my exams... maybe I need a grandfather clock

All my belongings look as though they've been through war. My last bottle was a bottle First class because it has dents all over. My MD player, though functional, displays funny characters and letters and occasionally refuse to function. My new bag is already torn on the inside. The pens I buy never last more than 2 weeks because I like to twirl pens until the ink spill.

我是个粗鲁人, even for my size

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home