Wednesday, May 03, 2006

blahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hm... I don't know what to write because I'm here because I can't sleep which is because I slept too much in the day because I was paying my sleep debt because yesterday was MADDAY because I had 2 papers because I didn't do my subject registration properly because I was lazy because I had other things to focus on because HOBTC was around that time too because December was the only time for such things because people are usually busy the rest of the year because schoolwork is really heavy because the singapore education system is very kiasu because we're living in a competitive world because there're too many people around because humans keep reproducing because they can't stop reproducing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Ferrari 328 floor mats kazuhiro in fioricet Synthetic oil and subaru meridia legal journal Dayton wheel and tire packages

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home