Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Semiconductor Quiz!!!

6 a.m, I woke on the chalet bed while the rest were snoring happily. I Quickly grabbed my bag and headed back home. On the way, I tried to recall all the formulas I had tried to memorise the previous night while gambling, playing X-box and watching guess X3. My brain could not function because I had to wake when it was the sweetest time to sleep and I had only slept for 2 hours. I reached home and quickly logged on to edventure, wanting to print the formula sheets and check the location of my quiz. There was something wrong with edventure and the webpage kept hanging at one point. Cursing at my luck and the fact that I was under prepared, I gave up printing the formula sheets and proceeded to check the venue of my quiz...... and...... gasp.......... I realised there's something else I didn't know about the quiz..... the quiz is tomorrow......

What a nice feeling

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home