Sunday, May 07, 2006

Final fantasy 7

It is really troublesome to upload pictures onto blogspot

Everyone who has played Final fantasy 7 will agree that it is the best RPG game ever. Completing the game is probably my greatest achievement when I was a young boy in secondary 2. Although the characters in the game look like lego blocks, the game is so good that I'd almost believed I was living in that world. That is why I always feel I've lived part of my life in that game.

Fans of FF7 will already know about the movie. The movie has transformed the lego block characters into life-like yandaos and chiobus, just like how we imagined them to be. The only bad thing about the movie is that 2hrs isn't enough! Back to the game, it is so perfect! It has the perfect villain (as shown above), the perfect hero, the perfect kahkis, good music, good story, interesting little side quests and the perfect gameplay! The evil character Sephiroth is so Seh that fighting with him is really an honour. Multislash... bish bish bish bish bish.
This is Aeris, our dream girl. It broke many of my classmates hearts when she was killed by Sephiroth in the game. Some of us did intensive research on how to revive her while we neglected other important things like geography homework.
Chocobu, which is unfortunately not featured in the movie. I miss the days of chocubu racing. I had reared many good chocobus in my time.
I can't take it, I'm going to play the game again!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !

greetings from Belgium !

Regards

Renaud

11:23 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

:)

I like your blog

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home