Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My future handphone

As part of the preparation to re-enter the civilian world, my brother is getting himself a new handphone. That provokes my envy because I will most likely have to wait for a year before I can change my handphone. Anyway, the recent discussions on the latest handphones have stirred up alot of excitement and I am already trying to imagine what my future handphone will be like.

Yesterday, I searched the internet for handphones that are coming soon. Many of them are potentially my future handphone. So far I'm most satisfied with K800i which has a 3.2 mega-pixel camera and P990 which is a PDA with 2 mega-pixel imaging quality. The W700 is also not bad considering it has good audio and imaging functions. I have to see their price list when they are released to decide better.

You see, the multimedia functions in the phone is really important to me. Imagine having everything intergrated into one device. My K700i is serving that purpose now but it is not strong enough. I like to have my camera, mp3 player, video player, handphone and organiser all compacted into something that fits in my pocket. I'm drooling now........

A fortune telling website told me I love machines more than humans, I think it's quite right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home