Saturday, April 26, 2008

About what's to come soon

We really are learning new things everyday. =)

Let's talk about computer vision and signal processing for example. I've been reading on them for so long and there're so many new things that I'll learn from the same sets of notes. Anyways, I've decided that signal processing can be as interesting as computer vision if (BIG IF) the computer is able to compute fourier transform automatically. I can never understand the math operations.

And there's this friend who has an interesting analogy about beef and bacon. You'll never know if bacon will be served, but you'll have to finish the beef before it gets tough. Kinda funny but it gave me an idea on what I can do. I'll just ask for the bacon.

And I'm learning how to deal with supposedly simple things. Just took me a while cos of the rough patch i was going through but now I'm clear minded enough to handle them. It just got to me that you can search for inspirations in a hundred places, but in the end you got to make a decision for yourself. And most of the time you'll already have decided but just require a little reassurance to tell you you're on track. That's when friends come in, and I have good friends. :)

Oh..... and I've got an idea on how to master turning while blading instantly. Just go down a steep slope with a sharp turn. Should I try that? The last time I tried that with my bike I had a broken arm for 3 weeks.

Here's my favourite song of the week


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home