Monday, April 21, 2008

yesterday's boyband

I came across this while I was searching for the song....



Super boy band in the yesteryear. I didn't know that the boy band craze started before our time.

The same white jackets....

The different coloured pants...

The deliberate synchronized movements...

The blown up hairstyle....

Hahahaha... It was really funny when I first saw it. Why were the girls screaming for them? But i realised that everyone in that time looked and moved that way so maybe it wasn't supposed to be funny.

After watching the whole thing.... it was really quite cool. hahaha. Now I have another thing to search for when I'm youtubing

Boyzone... on the other hand, didn't look as good when they first started.



Or is it because people back then like to see sissy boy bands?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home