Saturday, June 28, 2008

About saturdays

Saturdays seem to be special. Interesting things come with new perspectives and new progression. And this saturday I learned new things again.

I couldn't keep pace and I shouldn't rush, that was the best decision I could make. And it's still not wrong :)

No more hanging and there's only one route forward. It makes it easier for me to move to where i want to be. I'm quite glad that this happens. Feels like I have the peace I've been seeking for.

Or is it numbness??? No idea, but it helps if it won't wear off. I hate the mornings.

enough of self psycho-ing... do something to make youself more stable k, zy?

Anyways, it feels nice to know where I'm heading. Been losing my way around too much.


AND!!!!!!!! I'm still looking forward to completing my tasks in a month.


PIAK PIAK PIAk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home