Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About the last week of holidays

The environment in which I signed the contract was a little different from what I had expected. I was sitting in starbucks with the vice president while he explained the terms and gave me an overview on what to expect. We chatted for 2 hours before he returned to the office. It was quite different from the other company I went to. I got a feeling that this company emphasize a lot on communication and is very team oriented. I think I can grow a lot in this company.

I was given a list of tasks I need to complete in the first 3 months and I'll aim to finish all of them in one month so I can move on to other projects soon.

This week will be the last week of rest. I have been packing my time with random things but now I got to do proper time management. I want to strike a work life balance, although I'm prepared to commit a lot of time into this job. I'll definitely step up on my readings and writings because my speed has gone down a lot. There're a lot of good books in the library that I want to read. And like everyone else, I'll also take up hobby classes during the weekends. And yes.... driving classes too. Bothers me that I still can't drive.

And since Timothy aims to get his 6 pacs at the end of 3 months, I'm also motivated to level up my fitness. I should really WAKE UP to go for morning jogs. Something which only happened once or twice a year in the past. ANd I shall commit to the training regime I planned.

以前事事顺立时, 我安于现状, 却一点也不开心。

现在烦恼的事多的是, 对自己也有许多不满, 但反而觉得突然活了过来, 对未来也非长地向望。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home