Saturday, July 19, 2008

It feels like I'm leading two types of life

In the day, I'm packed with work or activities that I like. Although it is intense, but I'm driven to finish many things in a short time. I feel proud that I'm not wasting time and I'm very much looking forward to the growth it'll bring. It makes sense that intense experiences can accelerate growth. I like to move forward.

Then in the night when I start dreaming, all kinds of weird things come to mind. They say you'll dream of only what you think, but I'm dreaming of things I always avoid thinking. I've been dreaming about things of the past, and in my dreams, they're associated with things I'm doing in the present. So it feels like I'm still living in the past and that invokes certain emotions and leave me wondering in my dreams. But that's ok, they're just dreams, and as I go along, they'll be of lesser significance.

No more insomnia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home