Sunday, June 29, 2008

Come 1st of July, I'll be embarking on a new journey. This time equipped with more of both freedom and responsibilities. And I am welcoming this change with lots of excitment and anticipation.

I know work is not just about fun and interest. There will definitely be the 'not so pleasant' sides of work and I am mentally prepared to face any of them. I hope this passion I have for the job will motivate me for as long as it takes. I want to see results in matters of months.

The past half a year has been a fulfilling journey. They say the year of the rat is bad for the pigs, but i disagree. Things are working well for me. And I've matured a lot in terms of attitude and skills. I have never been this clear about what I want in life and I will achieve my short term goals in 2 years.

Of course, I can't deny there are still lots of things I should improve on. And I am seriously looking at them.

I was in the NPCC AGM yesterday and one of the candidates gave a very thought provoking speech. She said we only have 24 hours a day and it's up to us how we make use of that time. It reminds me of what penguin used to say, "It's not about the number of hours you put in, but the things you out in the hours."

What do I want to put in my hours? Hardwork, family, friends, self-improvement.

That should be all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home