Friday, August 22, 2008

I want a KS20

I'm totally happy with my K810. Good camera, intuitive controls, stylish design, but it's just not meant to last. The cables are giving me problems. And I find that I don't take that many pictures.

Recently, I've been beowing the KS20. Not a new phone but it seems to provide very attractive features. Apart from being slim and stylish, it is windows powered which means I can do my doc and xls on it, tho I really hope to have a pps editor which is not available anywhere in the market.

Wonder if i can get used to using stylus quickly... the phone doesn't come with a num pad

Anyway, the camera would be a downgrade since LG isn't famous for its cameras. It's more famous for fridges so probably they should include a freezer in the phone. They can call it the penguin.

LCD display I'm not so sure. Been wanting to try it in the handphone shops but the sales people tried to push samsung omnia to me. Why would I want to pay an additional 400 dollars for something similar??? Basket. I do hope that I can watch movies in reasonable quality since I usually spend lots of time running around.

I'll probably will get it tomorrow, or next week. Got to be over the weekends so I'll have time to figure out how to use it.

Excited... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home