Sunday, September 19, 2010

The big picture :)

I think having the iPad helps in big ways. Like I was just having the monday blues (cos it was officially Monday already) and all the thoughts of what has to be done in the week was keeping me from sleeping and I turned on my iPad and started doing some planning. I love to plan!

Looking at the calender helps me see how things are going to be a few months down the road. I may be having some forms of stress right now but it's not going to be there for long. I was also playing on excel to do some financial planning. things seem to be looking good :). I've been having headaches about it cos the company expenses are mixed up with my own.

I think I can finally get enough peace to go to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared it with us. twill weave

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home