Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello

Hello blog,

I have not forgotten you. In fact, I check on you frequently to see if there is any update, like it will happen on its own.

The competition has ended and I am really relieved. I know I am not cut to do this so I am not surprised with the results at all. Just feeling sorry for my partner who spent time and effort on this. I am now going to take a break and stop taking lessons from the studio. Need to gain momentum to do important stuffs I've been shelving.

What important stuffs? Firstly, I'm planning a holiday trip with my family. Netherlands is my first choice but looking at my resources right now, I think I have to settle for Phuket. Guess there is no White Christmas for me this year.

I also need to work harder on my projects. There are 5 more apps to be completed before the new year and I am only at the first one. An interesting idea came to mind recently which will probably take up the entire holiday I have planned in December. :)

Work wise, same old. 2011 will be an exciting year with lots of change

That's it. Whatever is on my mind now.





Posted from Blogium for iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home