Wednesday, August 25, 2004

4am.... and i can't sleep at all

I know i can, if i just log on to the live recordings of my physics lecture. My lecturer is a cure for insomnia. But i really don't wish to do that.

It's 4.38 to be precise... real quiet... so peaceful and nice that i don't want to fall asleep. I can just stay awake all night listening to my bedtime playlist, acoustical sounds. Junjie is not around so the whole room belongs to me. What's bothering me is my timetable in front of me that reminds me of the maths tutorial i have in the morning.

A few thoughts came into mind, i've not been thinking for the past few weeks. exaggerating eh? i had my mind on equations and cca points. That's why i've not been blogging.

Anyway i'm quite surprised that i dun get to see junjie very often, even tho he's my roommate. Our interaction stays strictly in the room. outside, i have no idea of his whereabouts. Perhaps he's really as busy as he claims.

I've figured that i shouldn't bother with too much socializing. Just gotta keep my manners and smile at ppl, that shld be fine. Turning up for events are now more of an obligation. I dun see the need to honour the common consensus that all activities should be attended. There're simply too many for me to take. also, i'm not here to please everyone, or anyone, except for myself. I have to keep my priorities right.

I have this big ulcer that is really bothering me, i wonder if salt will help.

back to my thoughts, i'm also thinking about the CCAs i've joined. how come npcc haven't get back to me.... that's quite worrying bcos i was sleepy on the day of interview. yar, i feel sleepy when it isn't time to sleep.

5am in the morning, i'm still not sleepy..... i hope i won't feel sleepy later in class too.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home