Tuesday, August 31, 2004

ANOTHER DAY OF FISHING WITH UNCLE CHOW... HE SIMPLY REFUSE TO LOOK FOR ME AT NIGHT

This time, i've got very colourful feets to occupy my night.... thx to the banner painting earlier.
Half the night, i was desperately trying to wash off the paints on my hands with my bottle of dettol in the pantry. Then, i realised i was staining my bottle of dettol and i carried on washing my bottle. And when i thought i had done enough washing, i went back to my room and sat on my bed with relief. Then, i realised the soles of my feet are also very colourful. I shall leave the paint to peel off itself.

Anyway, i was checking my old e-mails and found one sent by a very special person (i always refer him as the COCKROACH, a big and ugly one). It was dated back to 2001, but reading the mail still brings back the strong emotions i had when i was reading it 3 years ago. I am simply disgusted with this guy, big stinky giant cockroach. some friends may know who he is.

Won't elaborate much on him, but i'll explain a little bit on my study of cockroaches.
cockroaches
1) look disgusting
2) got no backbone
3) bring germs everywhere they go
4) are desperate for food...i like to stress on DESPERATE
5) are backstabbers.... (how??? u ask..... juz take it)
6) are persistent.... (pesky.....)
7) no matter how u hit them... they jus won't die (so i guess they're very very thick-skinned)
8) know no shame......

not doing justice to cockcroaches??? that's from my observation from one particular big and ugly specimen of that species