Friday, October 08, 2004

guess the reason why i'm here again

since i've decided there're nothing to blog till i find a way to password this.

just wondering if it's normal to experience this frequently. it's 3am, my head turning heavy but i can't fall asleep. lying on the bed makes me feel like my head's exploding. It's that bad.

anyway, watched 2 shows today (which doesn't happen everyday since i spend most of my time on work and wc3)

nightmare on elm street...
i may be a little late (say 20 years??), but this is the first time i watched the first elm street. I'll say this is better than all those sequels that i've watched. truly classic. The focus wasn't on scaring the audience alone, but also on the story and the actings. In this show, u won't just see freddy chasing teens from start till the credits. there're develpments in the story. the show got me browsing thru numerous freddie sites b4 i realised i have a pile of lecture notes to read.

my girl...
the thailand version. i've not seen the original one but i'm expecting it to be better than this thai version. it definitely isn't as sweet as others claim. too draggy for my liking. tho it has a few scenes which r quite funny, the whole show is pretty boring. There isnt enough focus on the theme of this movie and the ending is disappointing. the funny thing is that the best parts actually were screened with the credit rolls (for approx 2.5mins??) too draggy, sappy, and off track... but still rather nice to watch if u dun haf high expectations for it. it'll make u remember the time when u feel that love is to simply enjoy each other's company, and nothing more complicated. i'm waiting to get my hands on the original version of my girl.