Monday, August 15, 2005

To stay or not to stay

For months, I've been complaining about the lack of other aspects in life other than school. Then, realisation hit me. What life can I expect to get if i'm staying 5 days in school every week. I figured the only way to break the routine is to move back to my home.

It is, however, a difficult decision to make. Staying away from school will mean I have to travel for 4hrs everyday. Reaching home in the evening and leaving for school early in the morning, I doubt there'll be much time for me to seek the other aspects of life. Also, my kahkees are no longer around, some leaving, some left. My best friend back at home is likely to be my computer.

Also, the change is irreversible. Once I move out of hall, I doubt i'll ever move in again.

I guess I'll just stay for the time being. After one year of hall life, I'm missing home too easily.