Monday, March 20, 2006

ITE

I walked into the ITE for the first time in my life. Fully alert, I walked cautiously towards the canteen while I looked out for flying objects in my direction. At the foyer where banners and signs to welcome visitors were expected, there was only one that was not very welcoming: STAY OUT OF FIGHTS, DO NOT FOLLOW THE FLOW! The word "flow" really bothered me.

After 20mins of wandering, I decided that ITE wasn't scary afterall. The students looked friendly enough. They reminded me of my JC days, everyone having monday blues, dragging their feet to the classrooms in an orderly fashion. I was working as a laptop promoter for 8 hours there. It was an easy job because few people even walked past that area, hence there was nothing much to do except to look at the people. I was rewarded with a few beautiful sights in that 8 hours of people watching.

In the canteen, I could see rows of students studying. This would be a rare sight even in my university. In a single wing, there was 4 computer labs that I saw. I could see hyperactive students running from corridor to corridor, wrestling one another. Some cute girls were giggling girlishly, something that the higher educated girls seem to be less capable of. Guys playing roller hockey at the staircase. Everyone looked so happy.

ITE isn't a bad place at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site cindy crawford &aposs skin care line backpacks for kids

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home