Sunday, March 05, 2006

Weekend feasts

I was treated to 2 incredible dinners over the weekend.

Friday, Rong Shen held a mini celebration at Crystal Jade Xiao Long Bao. The La mian and the xiao long baos were good. The company was even better. Everyone was attacking Siliang who was late for 45mins until he couldn't defend himself. Benjamin should have taken law insted of medicine since he's able to corner people and drive them crazy.

Desert was at.... can't remember where. We had fondue at a very cheap price.

Saturday, my father insisted I attend his social gathering. His old friends all brought their children. Our job at the dinner was to sit and look pretty while the parents talk about their past and their kids. It was kind of embarassing because it was a table full of strangers for me. The dinner was very good. My dad said it would cost at least 1k if it wasn't a treat.

There..... my ops plan to train up and slim down over the weekend was disrupted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home