Sunday, March 19, 2006

Just a boring update

Went on a paintball session on friday with HSC NPCC. I think it's more fun with this group of people. There was a new addition on the battle ground, a bridge that allowed one member from each team to cross over to enemy's ground. I took the bridge the 2 times I played and it brought so much thrills. It allowed me to attack the opponents at a closer range but exposed me to much more danger at the same time. Once I was out of cover, the pallets darted at my direction.

Lunch was at foodcourt in the shopping mall next to Yishun MRT. We discovered that they serve really good breaded fish and calamari. Lab lesson followed. It was easier this time round. The buttons on the equipments were all labelled properly and the staffs were friendlier.

Saturday, went for a lunch outing with 4 other training officers. We targetted for more people but there was something wrong with the Yahoogroup settings and many were not informed. We looked around for turkish cuisine and finally decided on one of the restaurants we saw. To my horror, I realised we actually went into an indian restaurant when I could hear the music they were playing. Indian food scare me alot. They have so many different spices and all seem to have extreme tastes. I always have the impression that Indians spend alot of time on finding ways to make the spiciest dishes and curry, all their dishes must be extremely spicy. I ordered sesame Naan (which is very similar to prata) and a tandori chicken. They didn't taste spicy at all (without adding the spices of course) and I was relieved. I must remember these two items when I visit an Indian restaurant again.


Sunday, tuition. At the same time, I had an excuse not to go to my father's social gathering, although there was part of me wanting to go. My tuition kids were still not making much progress, worrying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home