Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Very quickly.....





This is what the boys did in 9 mins




And this is what I did in an hour. Supposed to present 22 of this to the campcraft teams for their hardwork, but in less than half an hour, it was destroyed by Yuwen!!!!!










I spent alot of time tying the lashings with such fine threads leh...... now all gone
















Ok lah. I agree it doesn't look very nice. Yuwen was very doubtful when i told her I'm going to make nice handicrafts for the team. Now with the help of everyone, we'll see what we can produce next week.






On another issue, there's this stupid black thing that is spreading across my monitor. It first appeared as a smiley face mocking at me getting irritated. Now it's a big black bat shaped spot on the screen. I wonder if Philips will repair it for free even tho it's still under warranty. For someone who spends alot of time on the computer, this is a disaster

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckily weiguang told me you badmouth me, if not i will never be able to defend my dainty image! haha... why i dun remember destroying that beautiful miniature gadget? even if it was destroyed, must be a collective effort.. haha... not mine alone lor. I am miss dainty, remember?

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

luckily weiguang told me you badmouth me, if not i will never be able to defend my dainty image! haha... why i dun remember destroying that beautiful miniature gadget? even if it was destroyed, must be a collective effort.. haha... not mine alone lor. I am miss dainty, remember?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Flying Pushcart said...

collective effort? but it ended on the floor after u held it... ok... perhaps i gotta blame the floor as well...

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home