Sunday, June 18, 2006

what to write?

There's this sense of emptiness following the end of every camp/course. I can't explain why. Maybe it's the parting, but there'll be many chances to see everyone in the future. Maybe it's the realisation that things could be better. Or maybe it's just too much time under the sun and too much blood being drawn away.

Anyway I read my previous posts and found that I've been talking in riddles. Bo bian... cannot be too explicit because this isn't a private blog. Usually the entries go through a few cycles of censorship and when they're finally published they don't make sense anymore.

Maybe I can try writing in codes the next time... the Zhongyi code

872 * sda tiger in the banana bushes

Nevermind

why so many emails??? sian leh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it hein family foundation scholarship application audiovox cellphone repair Hair removal redmond wa Hp printer ratings Fcc voip polyphonic ringtones Babes fingernails

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home