Monday, May 15, 2006

201

Tomorrow I'll finally do my membership registration at the gym. This is my only solution to stop myself becoming a ball since I can't run for weeks. Luckily I've found myself 2 gym kakis.

I asked my father to teach me how to write a cheque. What's seemingly easy is actually quite complicated. The little drawings you make on the cheque have different functions. My father was apparently very excited. He gave me alot of instructions even when I was doing a simple thing like tearing along the dotted lines. When I was halfway through it, his patience ran out and he snatched the book away from me. Torn page. My first cheque was wasted. Anyway, I forgot how my signiture looks like so I anyhow hum tum.

I spent the rest of the night checking my email. Ever since I joined foc yahoogroup, I have to check my email everyday to make sure the storage limit is not exceeded. The FOC is the thing i'm really looking forward to. Judging from the proposal and the amount of interaction, this is going to be really big. woohoooooooooo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home