Friday, May 26, 2006

My other world

Outside reality, there's another world I live in.

This world is the size of a town, situated on a spaceship or an island at different times. The occupants feed on a special fruit to stay immortal. Death has no place in my world.

The people in this world are people I like. They once lived on Earth but moved to the new terrain under my leadership. We explored the place and built up a new town.

In this town, all of us play a different role. I am the chief electronics engineer of the town. I build the computers, the handphones, computer games and handheld consoles. I also build robots that sweep the road and wash the toilets.

Animals are free to roam the streets. The animals in this world are friendly creatures and they live peacefully with the town people and robots. Many town people even make friends with the animals but they never own any. Of course, mosquitoes and flies do not exist in my world.

Everynight, bands perform in a big restaurant where all the town people gather. The special fruits that taste like sandwiches are served by the bears carring plates on their heads. Drinks are specially concocted by the bartenders. Sometimes, i will be singing on the stage to feel how it's like to be a performer, but I'll never make it my job.

I can't remember what else is in my world.... maybe I'll go visit it soon to find out