Thursday, June 12, 2008

back

yea.... shiok

I'm back from my really short and fulfilling trip with new perspectives and a clearer mind. Self fulfilling prophecy... Haha


It felt more like going to a friend's place to stay for a few days. Nonetheless, there're some fresh things to see and many good food to eat. Been really really unhealthy. Going to feed on subway tomorrow.

It's the same city life, except that this time it's with a group of international students. Go around looking for cheap stuffs and cheap food. Make new friends. Snap pictures. Explore the area.... eat eat eat....... sleep lots too.

And I've been to holland in china... if you know what i mean.

Feels so good to have a break from my routine.

Yeap... going to document what I've got from this trip. NOW i'm having a BIG reunion with my bed and pillow. :)

No more insomnia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home