Monday, October 11, 2004

I can't password my blog!!!

but it should be ok, cos i don't think i'll need to password it anymore.

A few weeks ago, i noticed that i have the tendency to type on personal things, or i have been typing about ppl(mostly negative) in my blog. These posts are left as draft. I've figured that i can't possibly post all the things i've typed (esp those with names) since it makes no difference from gossiping. So, i needed a system to help filter the access of my blog to very trustworthy friends.

Anyway, i can't figure out how. So i'll just continue to publish my posts (apart from those super sensitive ones.) It should be safe because not many people come to this blog to start with. I've stopped telling ppl about my blog and i think i know all the regulars who come to my blog (apart from a few blog hoppers who i dun even know... so no threat). 2ndly, ppl who does come to my blog should all be very neutral ppl (apart from the giant housefly... yes... u), i believe there won't be any big reaction if u see a few familiar names. 3rdly, i have nothing much to hide in the first place.

So i do welcome my friends to come to this blog, those who have been accessing it already. As for those who actually do know me and happen to chance upon this blog, do leave a message so i know who's been here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home