Monday, February 14, 2005

14th feb

A few interesting things happened today

1)
Was walking towards the south spine when i saw a familier figure. She dragged me to this man with a microphone...

man with mike:" HI SIR..... let me ask you a question, how many friends do you make in a month?"

(shoved the mike to my face)

me (hastily):" zero!"

man (not satisfied) : " how many in a year then?"

me: "ten???"

man:" TEN IN A YEAR. say i can make you know ten times more in a day... 10 times 10... what do u get??

me:"............."

man:" 100 right? this is the programme i want to show you..." (presented a brochure)

(pushed mike to me again, i refused to converse thru the system as we were the only 2 who were talking. I grabbed the brochure and said i'll think about it)

felt damn stupid....

2)
was on msn

justin: hey, better set ur mode to away

me: oh yar (adjusted my settings)

justin: it's vday and u're online.... you r a loser

me: eh... then you leh?

justin: wa lau, u studying in uni and staying in hall somemore, after all the money u spent, u're as pathetic... i look you no up

me: wa lau... what did u think i stayed in the hostel and come to sch for?? i wan to study leh.

justin: dun give me crap unless u're not a male

.....

3)
was talking to junjie

me: SIAN!!!!!!

junjie: told you to get a gf liao... u don't want to listen

me: eh..... get a gf won't feel sian already ah?

junjie: at least not so sian

me: u sure or not?? u guarantee ah?

junjie: ...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home