Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The five days

extremely weak as an aftermath of the 4days intensive work. chingay went by rather smoothly apart from the few times we had to reason with performers and the spectators. I learnt that in an event like this where detailed coordination between different groups cannot be possible as everyone has different agenda, it is extremely important to keep cool. Not much problem for me as my controllers were all outstanding.

Rushed back to my unit camp after chingay. Had been rushing between the 2 places for 3days, sleeping less than 4hrs a day. Nothing much to say about the camp yet.

Monday was terrible. I struggled to wake a few times but was not successful. The powerful sandman kept me on my bed the whole morning, I managed to crawl to my couch in the living room where he soon put me to sleep again. I slept everywhere, my bed, the couch, the floor, the toilet, on the mrt train, back in school.

Finally awake now, but back to face my old problems. Messy room, dirty toilet, the admin, the tutorials and the term tests next week.