Saturday, May 07, 2005

Army guys are all perverts

3 weeks of my holidays will be spent in my old camp, the war world 2 structures that the japs failed to destroy. The place is still run down, even though it has new toilets and furnitures. When it rains, the buildings shake with every thunder.

I'm glad to see old friends, especially my coursemates from the commander course. The coursemates are most pervertic of all peopl. I've forgotten about it but it came back to me the moment I met one of them...

me: hey!!!! name censored!!!!!

censored: astroboy???!! (they call my astroboy)

me: Yes lah....how are you.... long time no see

censored: SIAN LAH... no girl

me: oh! the rest???

censored: Ivan and his girlfriend fuck everywhere....

Because i've spent one year living as a normal civilian, I couldn't keep up with that guy. Later, it occured to me that army guys are only interested to talk about their sex life....

(why censor that guy's name but not Ivan's??? I'm not trying to protect their interest... I just want to make sure ivan won't kill that guy if he ever sees this.)

back to the conversation...

me: oh... so that means Ivan's very good now huh???

censored: yar.... he got a very big cock.... have you seen his cock???

me: what??? he showed you????

censored: no lah... it just that sometimes when we share the toilet in the morning, Ivan walks around in his undies. Even if I don't feel like talking, I'll go '..... hmm... big...'

me: eh..... you're sick you know......

censored: NO LOH.... his men also asked me why his cock so big

me (traumatized): WAAAAA!!!! HE SHOWED HIS MEN????

censored: eh!!!! why you so stunned???? are you the astroboy i know or not???

what was I like??? i can't recall. Anyway, 3 of the other coursemates saw me and they came over to join the conversation.... about IVAN (not really about ivan as a person lah... about ivan's little brother maybe, except that it's not little)

Aren't you flattered??? but i think you'll never see this

the other guy: I heard he parks his brother upstairs

another other guy: then won't it protrude out??

another another guy: maybe he folds the remaining!!!

that's getting too far.... but the idea is that.

And even though none of them talked about the past.... the 'fond' memories just come flooding into my brain...

I remember the time Ivan (you again) tried to lick his own nipple as a wager

I remember analysing with the guys if our commander's gay...

I remember finding 2 of the guys on the same bed every morning

and yes.... my favourite memory.... of "yoko yoko-ing" someone's nipples... and "kiwi-ed" them black!!!! (which reminds me.... we used to play with nipples alot... if someone says he likes black nipples, he'll get his nipples kiwi-ed, if someone says he likes them big, he'll get pinched until they're swollen.)

and the time we "colgate-d" someone's balls

I bet i can't remember many of my army friends without seeing their nipples